Time seems to be flying by…end of the school year means vacations and preparing for the summer shows. Here is some ideas to get you moving on the path to success.
- If you haven’t sat down and created goals for this show season I would. A great habit to get in the hang of (life is full of challenges and goals, that’s what drives us to be successful). Last spring Carter and I sat down and we created 3 goals for the show season and we revisited those goals often as we prepared for the show season. If you create goals we would love for you to share them with us.
- Brush your pigs everyday or every other day. It’s a great way to get them used to you and comfortable with the brush.
- How are you on weights??? Weigh your pigs and see if your on target for your desired weight.
- Make adjustments as needed. Send us a video of the pigs and we can recommend things from that based on what we see.
- Start the training process…
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”